Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Home made gifts!

My Brother in Law Andy had Kevin this year and made him our family in stick people. He definitely gets the most creative this year! He made all eight of us down to the twins. Super cute. He also made Him a Carmel chocolate covered apple. Yummy. My sister in law Jen had me and made a calendar with pictures of all of my family for every month. Yes I cried. She must have spent hours. I love it! (I will have to add pictures later). Every year we have a special night on Dec 23rd where we get together (adults only) and have an awesome dinner and open our homemade gifts. Even though we couldn't be there this year we all shipped our gifts and we were on the phone while they got opened and we were definitely there in spirit.

1 comment:

FarrEver Family said...

What a fun tradition your family has. I love the stick people. I volunteer to have you guys have us for christmas next year. I will make it easy and simple...plus doesn't cost much to ship and is free to make. TELL KEVIN TO DRAW MY FAMILY!