Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Another snow day!!
So we had another snow day today. I love snow days other than the fact that we have to make them up at the end of the year. I love it in the morning when my kids wake up and realize that I didn't get them up for school. They get so excited. Not to mention I love getting to climb back into bed. We got some snow then it turned to freezing rain so now everything is pure Ice. My car has an inch of ice covering it and all the trees are so gorgeous. I was going to get some pictures of my kids sliding down the driveway and of the trees but my camera is in my car frozen shut. I will have to take some after I can get into my car. In the mean time I love having my kids home. I hate all the snow cloths that go on and off but when I think about being little again and loving snow days I try to think more about my kids and their excitement. So we turn on the fire and have the hot chocolate going so that they can get warm just to do it all over again. I love the feeling of having everyone home and safe with me and am so grateful to have a beautiful home to keep us warm and hide us away from the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
YOu are such a good Mom, with a good attitude! I hate the snow clothes too! It is hard though to be home for three days with the kids underfoot. School days are my days off! At least we all get to stay up late and sleep in!
Post a Comment