So this is what was left of our poor tree. Pretty sad. Our great friends Tony and the Smiths came with a chain saw and help us clean it up. We are so lucky and grateful to have them.
The babies decided they didn't like watching the action from inside so we bundled them up and sent them out to play in the snow.
That picture of Tyler with an ax is kinda scary! :) I'm guessing you guys chopped the tree down on one of the "warm" days? The babies look adorable all bundled up! Did Mia like sledding?
So sorry about your tree. Ice storms are amazing though. I am also thankful you have such good friends. Wish we could have been there to help as well. The kids all look so cute helping and playing. Tell Tyler that I just got on his blog last week for the first time. I understand that he has not updated it in a while and that I will be watching for new pictures. Love you all!
2 comments:
That picture of Tyler with an ax is kinda scary! :)
I'm guessing you guys chopped the tree down on one of the "warm" days? The babies look adorable all bundled up! Did Mia like sledding?
So sorry about your tree. Ice storms are amazing though. I am also thankful you have such good friends. Wish we could have been there to help as well. The kids all look so cute helping and playing. Tell Tyler that I just got on his blog last week for the first time. I understand that he has not updated it in a while and that I will be watching for new pictures. Love you all!
Post a Comment