So we finally hit the magical 18 month mark. Our babies are officially in the NURSERY!!!!!!!! Yeah! It seems like we have been in there already for the past six months but yesterday was the first day we did not have to stay with them since they turned 18 month old yesterday. I can't believe how fast the time is going. It has been almost two years (in two weeks) since we found out we were having twins but it seems like yesterday. The past two years have been kind of a blur. We have loved every minute of it. Don't get me wrong. We have had our moments ( a lot) where we wonder what in the world we are doing or going to do but we wouldn't trade them for the world. They are so much fun and getting such cute personalities. It is so fun to watch them together and know that they will always have each other. Growing up my grandma and my mom use to recite the poem : cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow for babies grow up, we've learned through our sorrow so quiet down cob weds and dust go to sleep. I'm rocking my baby(s) for babies don't keep. I know that my house has been a lot neglected and not quite what I would like it to be all the time as having twins has really thrown me for a loop but hopefully I will be able to look back and remember it all and not feel like I missed any of it.
You always remind me to remember the most important things in life. Thank You. I Love you the most! I still cant believe you have twins, 2 years or not.
Wow! They are getting so big! Remember when we were both called to Nursery together. I can still picture you squirming around on the ground singing songs. That was so fun! I miss you and your family! When are you coming to visit. I am sure soon...right??I love you guys and I so miss you Debbie.
You have such a beautiful family and are such wonderful parents..but then you were also raised by wonderful parents. Enjoy this time, it goes by soo quickly. j
Deb you are amazing, thank you for reminding me of what is most important. I remember the day you called and told us you were going to have twins. I was in the hospital with my Kimberlee who was just 5 weeks old and very sick. Now she is an energetic two year old. We have so much to be thankful for! I love you!
6 comments:
You always remind me to remember the most important things in life. Thank You. I Love you the most! I still cant believe you have twins, 2 years or not.
What a blessing. (or a pair of blessings) Congrats on 18 months! Nursery is bliss!
Wow! They are getting so big! Remember when we were both called to Nursery together. I can still picture you squirming around on the ground singing songs. That was so fun! I miss you and your family! When are you coming to visit. I am sure soon...right??I love you guys and I so miss you Debbie.
You have such a beautiful family and are such wonderful parents..but then you were also raised by wonderful parents.
Enjoy this time, it goes by soo quickly. j
How fun!Nursery is really nice! Your babies are beautiful!
Deb you are amazing, thank you for reminding me of what is most important. I remember the day you called and told us you were going to have twins. I was in the hospital with my Kimberlee who was just 5 weeks old and very sick. Now she is an energetic two year old. We have so much to be thankful for! I love you!
Post a Comment