Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve!

The Mendez family came for dinner Christmas eve and helped fill in need spots in our Nativity. We are so grateful for good friend at this time of year when we are so far from Family. Our Narrator Every year our kids draw names and make "Home made Gifts". My parents started this when we were little and we still do it to this day with my brothers and sisters and our spouses. As we have all grown and had children of our own we have continued this tradition. Cameron made Lexi a mini corn hole game. Nate made Mia some blocks with the help of Dad! Lexi, Mason and Mia made Hats and Scarfs for Tyler, Mason and Nate. Tyler made Cameron a pillowcase and blanket. We also get new PJ's every year. <

2 comments:

Lynda and Glen said...

Oh how I love these blogs....when I can figure out how to get to them! Thank you Deb for keeping us so up to date . We missed you something awful at Christmas. So happy that you still enjoy our long going traditions.....and know your children loved their homemade gift, as you always did. They were so cute. It really is the very best part of Christmas for Dad and I.
I was always so grateful to Grandma as she helped all you children finish your gifts to each other. So sorry you don't have that option...but can see that you are perfectly capable with just you and Kevin. I love you the most. Hug those darling grandchildren (who are growing far to fast) for us. Dad and Mom

FarrEver Family said...

I am racking my brain...have we ever spent a christmas together? If we have, it has been farr to long. If next year you get to come home for Christmas, it better be to UTAH!