Our Natter Tatter turned 7! He is growing so fast. He is so fun and brings so much energy to our family. We are so proud of the boy he is and Love him so much HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!!

Kevin and I took him out to dinner all by himself. He picked his favorite....Fazoli's!

Nate has been wanting to go to Build a Bear forever so we decided to take him for his birthday. He LOVED it!

We snuck into his room after he was asleep and hung balloons above his bed. He was pretty excited when he woke up....extra early!!!
5 comments:
gosh he is growing up so fast man i miss you guys more than anything i cant wait to see you i love you lots!
Jess
Happy Birthday Nate. Sorry we forgot to call but unlike your mom, I forget a lot of birthdays! (she did forget mine however, just kidding) That does not mean that we don't love you though. We miss you and hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday cute Nate, I can't believe you are already 7. We hope you had a great Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday Nate, We wish we could have been there. Love you the most!
Hey Nate!
Happy Birthday you awesome guy! That looks like a Koalla bearnot a teddy bear. what's that all about? I know, you are way to old and to cool for a teddy bear. That's okay, I really like Koalla bears and yours is really sweet!!! I hope you had a great birthday and I'm sorry I wasn't there to give you a birthday spanking and have some of your mom's birthday cake. I hope she made you one. I sure love you young man. You are totally awesome!!!
Love, Grandma Hyde
Post a Comment