Mia and Mason love to help me load the washing machine. The problem is they usually load it With ....themselves!! Mia thought it was great until Mason decided to join. Then I guess it got a little to crowded. Mason was happy to be on his own until the tub started moving!! He kind of freaked out at that and wanted out immediately. Maybe they will both be cured from climbing in the washer again.
The other day I was doing laundry and had just filled the washer. I then turned my back to sort more as I was still adding clothes to the load. Mason decide to help by pulling everything that I had just put in back out. When I turned back around there was a huge pile on the floor. It took me about two seconds to figure out that he was pulling them out with both hands and chucking them over his shoulders until the whole thing was empty again. When I said his name he just looked at me with those big blue eyes and giggled! What can you do but giggle back. I have to say that hope his desire to help with the laundry never goes away and yet it would be much faster if I didn't have to do everything twice!!!!



8 comments:
You are seriously a patient mom. You giggled? I would've gotten so frustrated. I love that about you. John and I were just thinking about how sad it is that we don't know them. Come visit soon!
Very cute Debbie!!!! They are funny. I love those pics. I agree with Amy, only you would giggle? You are such a good mom, very patient. Have a great day. Love, Haydee.
Other than my children, I must say, yours have got to be the cutest ever! They have such wonderful personalities, which I know they get from you.
They really are cute.
Granpa Hyde
They really are cute.
Granpa Hyde
Those are the greatest pictures, I love it! And the laundry story is classic. That's exactly Calvin's favorite way to "help" too! Every so often I can convince him that things need to go in the basket and not out of it. They grow up too fast, don't they?
The twins are so adorable. My boys still love to climb in the dryer. One of these days they will get themselves stuck. Mia as such a personality. It looks like she got that from her mother.Ha, Ha.
Your twins are too cute! I think Mason looks just like Kevin and Mia looks just like Lexi. What great pics!
Post a Comment