Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Friday, September 26, 2008

My little Man!

Mason got his first haircut yesterday. He has really needed one for a while. Mia and Mason turned 14 months yesterday as well so we figured it was about time. He so much more grown up now. Quite the handsom little guy if you ask me (but than I am his mother).
Before
After

10 comments:

Ashlee said...

He looks adorable!!! And so much older. I can't wait to see him in person!

Chachita said...

He looks older now. He still looks very handsome!!
please give him hugs and kisses. Love, haydee.

Dawna and Matt said...

He is not allowed to grow up any more until I see him! Gosh I miss them. Did you keep the hair? it seems that it is never as soft again. Love you.

Joy said...

I thought he looked older and different today. I couldn't decide why though. Now I read your blog, I realized it was his haircut! Very cute. He does look more like a little boy instead of a baby. So cute!

angela said...

I think you guys did a great job! It's hard to cute the kiddie's hair - Do you hire out??

Jenne said...

With this hair cut, he reminds me of how Nate looked when I first met you. He soooooooocute!

Gatten Gang said...

I can't believe you have six adorable kids...but 6. What a great mom you are and I am sure your family misses you almost as much as you miss them. I know being the one away is always the toughest. But you know I think you grow more as an individual family unit. At lest that is what we found when we were away for 10 years going to school etc. Jean Gatten

Anonymous said...

That makes me smile.

Grandma H said...

They are sure getting big.
Love you all
Granpa Hyde

Dave and Jen said...

Aunt Jen is suppose to give the first hair cuts. Well you missed up the tradition. j/k. He looks so handsome. The little boys always look so much older. You did a great job. I can't wait to see them.