Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Monday, October 27, 2008

When the cats away the mice will play!

I left the twins with Kevin this morning while I ran Lexi to preschool. This is what I came home to. So I guess he doesn't win the most observant dad of the year award but we'll keep him anyway.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look how much fun they're having. So cute when I'm not the one to clean it up.

beck said...

A little cornstarch never hurt anyone!

These pictures make me miss you guys even more.

Becki

Chachita said...

Oh Debbie, you must have a lot of work to do around the house. I was laughing so hard when I saw the pics. They look very cute. Please give them a hug for me. Love, Haydee.

Unknown said...

She has the most beautiful eyes. Well, at least as pretty as Lex's and yours. Focus on that!!!
Dawna

FarrEver Family said...

Please keep him, I don't want to lose you! FUN Clean up I bet!

Amanda Duke said...

This just makes me realize what I have to look forward to. Oh the anticipation...

Grandma H said...

You can't really expect Kevin to undo all the things that you have taught them to do can you?
Love
Grandpa Hyde