Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Friday, October 24, 2008

A Hyde Halloween!

This year Kevin and I (or I should say I) decided to have a Halloween party (Kevin just graciously agreed!). It was lots of fun and great company. It's funny because when I asked Kev about it he was adamant that he was not going to dress up. So what did we do today? We drove all over Lexington looking for the right make-up so that he could be an old grandpa. His beard ONLY took two hours. Next time he tries to tell me he's not into it I'll know better. We decided the teeth were fitting for Kentucky. Ashley helped me decorate a beautiful table for the food and the Home made root beer in my black Calderon added just the right touch. Thanks everyone for a great night and Happy Halloween.

8 comments:

Dawna and Matt said...

Who raised you? Party? we dont do party's.
Love the robe Deb. Too bad you actually wear that every night, maybe that should tell you something. Kev is going to be a good looking old man with his gray hair and all.... What am I thinking, he wont even have hair. Just Kidding, Love you both. Wish I could have been there for it.

Chachita said...

I am laughing sooo hard. You look...... old!!!! I cannot believe Kevin went for it. What a fun guy!!! Debby so much for braces. I think you need to ask for a refund. How fun!!!!. Love, Haydee.

Anonymous said...

Awesome look! Sorry we didn't make the party. Couldn't find a sitter on a days notice. What's wrong with those sitters. They should not be taking other jobs until they check with me! See you at the Trunk or Treat.

FarrEver Family said...

I WANTED to COME! Why no invite? You guys look great! Maybe we can have halloween in July!?!
Miss anf LOve ya Tons

Grandma H said...

I dont know that I appreciate Kevin dressing up to look like his dad.
Grandpa Hyde

Jenne said...

So cute!! I love the table decorations, and your costumes are hilarious! Super fun!

Kristen said...

Wow, way to go Debbie! That table looks awesome and so do the costumes! Love it.

Just the Seven of Us said...

Oh, my word! Kevin is that really you? It looks like such a fun event - All that with 6 kids. I still stand in AWE!!!!