Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Trunk or treating!

Our ward had our trunk or treat tonight. It was great weather and the kids got tons of candy. I finally decided what to make the twins. I think it turned out pretty cute and they were a big hit. What do you think? This is in the car on the way to the Trunk or Treat. I love this picture of Lex. Always checking to make sure she looks good. Football head, Cowboy, Bumblebee the transformer and a southern belle(princess to Lexi). Thing 1 and Thing 2 getting ready to wash their hair.

14 comments:

Grandma H said...

What a cute looking bunch.
I am glad that all of you are wearing costumes.
Grandpa Htyde

Marissa said...

I loved the Thing 1 and Thing 2 costume idea! So so clever. :)

Dawna and Matt said...

That is the cutes THING! actually 2cutest little things. What a great idea, you are so fun and creative.
Lex, you are absolutely the most beautiful princess that ever was.
I love you all.

Ashlee said...

Love the costumes. I just sent some more cute pictures of the twins.

Dave and Jen said...

That is so perfect. You are so clever. All the custumes so cute. What a great idea.
Happy Halloween

Hydes said...

Those babies are just to dang cute. What darling costumes!!!!

Chachita said...

Very cute Debbie!!! You all look very cute in your costumes. I especially loved the Cat in the Hat theme. Very, very cute!!! Have a great day. Love, Haydee.

Unknown said...

They are all so cute! Thing 1 and thing 2 turned out perfect and were pretty cute yourself! Wish I could hold them (not that they would let me) but the pictures help. We love you and miss you all!

Jenne said...

I love that you dressed up with your little "Things"
That is so awesome! Our trunk r treat is on Halloween. I am sure it will be fun, but this sure takes me back to our Pullman days.

Kristen said...

Those are the greatest costumes. I love the cat and the hat and Things 1 and 2! Cutest "things" I ever saw. Looking at all these pictures is making me miss tates creek way too much though!

FarrEver Family said...

I think you went with the right costume for the twins. They look adorable. I love the pic in the tub! Wish we could be with you! Love ya!

Jaimee Blood said...

Debbie you are awesome! Cutest "things" ever and you make a great cat.

MelissaR said...

Pretty cute "Things"! Cooper and Carson are going as Thing 1 and Thing 2 for Halloween as well. The shirts we bought them in Florida finally fit. I'll get some pics posted on our blog in the next day or two.

Just the Seven of Us said...

SO CUTE!!!! I hope you don't mind - but I think I will have to steal that one day! You all look great. The twins sure a re getting big! We miss you!