This week is Red Ribbon Week at school so the kid were suppose to wear something that showed what they could do besides drugs. Here are my little athletes.
I am cracking up! Why because the thought of having to show you can do something besides drugs, cracks me up! I mean what would my dear husband say. All he does is drugs, drugs, and more Prescription drugs! Ha Ha! Cute picture of the kiddos! I can't believe how tall they are getting. A special shout out to my friend Tyler Hyde(HEY) after recieving his e-mail today. We love you TY!
That is a great idea but I thought that maybe they would have chosen homework or something. Or was it supposed to be something that they liked doing. Grandpa Hyde
That is a great idea but I thought that maybe they would have chosen homework or something. Or was it supposed to be something that they liked doing. Grandpa Hyde
5 comments:
What a cool idea, is Cameron's favorite sport really basketball? I wish I could watch them play. Love you all the most.
I am cracking up! Why because the thought of having to show you can do something besides drugs, cracks me up! I mean what would my dear husband say. All he does is drugs, drugs, and more Prescription drugs! Ha Ha! Cute picture of the kiddos! I can't believe how tall they are getting. A special shout out to my friend Tyler Hyde(HEY) after recieving his e-mail today. We love you TY!
We are soooooo proud of you and you look very handsome. Have a great day. Haydee.
That is a great idea but I thought that maybe they would have chosen homework or something. Or was it supposed to be something that they liked doing.
Grandpa Hyde
That is a great idea but I thought that maybe they would have chosen homework or something. Or was it supposed to be something that they liked doing.
Grandpa Hyde
Post a Comment