Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Picking Apples!

I guess Evans orchard is the place to be in October since I think all my friends here have pictures of Evans orchard on their blogs. We went with our awesome friends the Mendez family on Saturday. It was lots of fun. The kids had a blast on all the toys. There was a big slide, a"Rat Race", corn maze, tractor race, rope maze, hay castle, petting zoo and don't forget the yummy apples.
This is the tractor race. Kevin couldn't resist his competitive side so this is a picture of the boys getting ready to race.
On your Mark.....get set.....
Go!!!!
And their off.....
The track was a figure 8 and somehow, Nate being Nate either didn't get the rules or decided to cheat and go around the wrong way. I'm not sure which is better...to think he didn't understand such simple directions or that he cheated. I'll let you decide. Needless to say he won!
I had to throw this one in! My two little RATS!
Kev and Nate!

1 comment:

Chachita said...

It looks like you had a blast!!!!! I love your pics. Please give the kids a big hug for me. Love, Haydee.