Family is EVERYTHING!
How cute!!!! Maria was my many faces girl. Now she is my grumpy girl. I hope Mia doesn't turn into a grump!!! Lots of love, Haydee.
Such a cutie. Still looks so much like Lexie to me. I think all of your kids have and can pull some pretty great faces.
She is so cute! I had fun holding her today at the Playgroup (we missed you!). I can't believe they are almost one!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How cute!!!! Maria was my many faces girl. Now she is my grumpy girl. I hope Mia doesn't turn into a grump!!! Lots of love, Haydee.
Such a cutie. Still looks so much like Lexie to me. I think all of your kids have and can pull some pretty great faces.
She is so cute! I had fun holding her today at the Playgroup (we missed you!). I can't believe they are almost one!
Post a Comment