What a great dad!
Eleven Fathers days and he's still the best thing that ever happened to me. What an amazing dad. I am so grateful that he is the daddy of our precious family and that he is such a great example for all my boys and the great protector of my little girls. He is such a hard worker and does so much for us. We do not tell him enough how much he means to us and how grateful we are for him. So today on Fathers Day we want him to know just how Important he is.
Debbie: Dear Kev, Your are amazing. Thank you for all you do for me and for the kids. Thank you for all your endless patience with me and being everything I could want. Thank you for giving me all our sweet babies. I know it is more than you would have planned and can be overwhelming at times. You never complain and I am so thankful for all the help you give me. You are a great dad and great Husband. Happy fathers day. I love you MORE!!!!
Tyler: Dear dad, if there is anyone who can make a person smile its you. You do great as a dad and even better as a husband to mom. You make her the happiest. I love you.
Cameron: Dear dad, thank you for working this hard all these years to earn all the cool things. I love you so much and I wish you a happy fathers day love,
Cameron
Nathan: Dear dad, Happy fathers day. I wish you a good one. Thank you for taking us to Kings Island. Thanks for buying us this wonderful house. You are great!!! I love you.
Lexi: Happy father day! Dad I love you. You are such a sweet dad. Dad you are such a nice dad. Thank you for taking me jogging with you. Your the bestest family I have ever had in the whole intire world.
Mia and Mason: We love you dad. Thanks for playing with us.



2 comments:
Hey thanks for the visit to my blog. I'm glad to have found yours. I love you pictures of your kids.
I hope this works because I am tired of leaving message that never get to you. Sweet Messages, Happy Fathers Day Kevin
Post a Comment