Nate FINALLY lost his first tooth. He has been waiting forever since most of his friends have already lost one.....or two or three!!! Kevin was excited because Nate was the first one of his boys that would let him pull out his tooth. He was very brave and said he didn't even know that it was out. He couldn't wait to put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy. So another one of our boys is growing up way to fast. I wish they would just slow down a little. OK, A LOT !!!Way to go Nate. We love you!



3 comments:
Nate, did you get anything from the tooth fairy????!!!! You are now a bigger boy. We love you. Haydee.
Nate, you beat Noah. Not even a wiggle in any of his teeth. Since you are two months older, maybe Noah only has two months to wait!
We miss you guys, hope you enjoy Nauvoo. I'm not sad, I'm not, I'm not, I'm not!
Way to go Nate that is so exciting, Porter just lost his first tooth too.
Post a Comment