Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Lexi's hair cut.

The same day we got Mia's ear's pierced we got Lexi's hair cut. Kevin took the other kid for a walk down the mall so I did not have my camera to get pictures but this is the result. If you know Lex then you know her crazy hair. It is always all over the place and never grows. She was a little sad about cutting it because she wants so badly for it to grow long but we told her that maybe this would help and she was OK with it. It looks much better. No matter what her hair looks like she is still soooooo cute. The first thing anyone notices is her eyes anyway and who wouldn't love those eyes.

2 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

Very cute hair. It is really going to grow out really cute. I cut Hailees hair like that when she was lexi's age and I can say it's growing. So there is hope lexi. You look that a princess.
We love and miss you more.

FarrEver Family said...

What a little cutie! I think she looks like a little Model.