Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Fun at the pool with friends!

So one good thing about lexington is that there are 6 or 7 great city pools. They have awesome areas for kids and babies with lots of water toys, slides and zero depth entry. And the best part is they are super cheap!!! So this is how we survive our super hot, humid, southern summers.
Ashley will probably hate me for this but I thought it was such a cute picture of Mason taking a rest on her tummy (or should we say baby Grey!).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to go paddling with you guys, and swimming too. Love, Haydee.

Dawna and Matt said...

That should be me he is sleeping on. Miss you guys soooooo much. (tears) Lex I love your hair! Love Dawna

FarrEver Family said...

I had the same thought as Dawna. I don't know who Ashley is, but I am just going to pretend that that is my pregnant belly he was resting on.(I would be mad at you for posting it a pic of me in my swim suit :)

Ashlee said...

Call me crazy but I love that picture of me and Mason. I think it's the last picture that was taken before I had Gray. Really, I miss that belly. Now I'm stuck sucking in my stomach and waiting for these hips to slim down. not fun.