Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Twelve years!

Our engagement picture Today Kev and I celebrate our 12Th year anniversary! I can't believe how fast the years have gone. I just want to tell Kev that I love him even more then the day I married him. You are an amazing husband and Daddy and we are so blessed and grateful to have you. I can't imagine going through this life with anyone but you. Thank you for all you do to help out with the kids and all of life's busy-ness. I'll always love you More!

5 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Best move Kev ever made. I have been reaping the blessings ever since. I really love you so much, and can only hope we live closer to one another someday. Thanks for being that sis I never had, and for putting up with that brother I could never put up with. Love you too Kev!
Congrats on 12 years!

Chachita said...

Happy anniversary and you are looking just as beautiful!!! Love, Haydee.

Grandma H said...

I can't believe that it has really been that long.
This was a marriage truly made in Heaven.
Grandpa H

Dawna and Matt said...

Not many people accomplish what you did in 12 years. Congratulations. Love you both.

Dave and Jen said...

You have such a cute blog. I love the dress that Kevin got you. He has good taste. Where does the time go. You all look so cute in your Christmas outfits. Well we are leaving Wed. or thurs to Flordia. I'm really getting excited specially to get out of all this snow. Somthing I will not miss. Talk to you soon. Love you.