Then at breakfast Nate decided to fight a shelf hanging on wall with his head...He lost! Lots of blood but no stitches.
Then the kids decided they wanted to go for a swim. Uncle Matt tried to warn them that is would be really cold but they didn't care. The Temperature outside was about 75 and the water temp was 54. Crazy....I know! I don't think they expected it to be so cold but the look on their face was priceless. It was so cold that Kevin and Matt had to dare them to jump back in...for money of course.
Thanksgiving Dinner. Ummmmm was it good! And the company was the best part.
Bet you can't guess what I am Thankful for!!!!
Don't forget to add Kevin to this bunch. I just didn't get a picture of that.
Thanksgiving Dinner. Ummmmm was it good! And the company was the best part.
Bet you can't guess what I am Thankful for!!!!
Don't forget to add Kevin to this bunch. I just didn't get a picture of that.




No comments:
Post a Comment