I decided that the twins didn't get the recognition they deserved for making it through their first year with me. I have to admit there are times when we wonder what in the world we are doing but we have loved every minute of it. They are so much fun and bring so much to our family. Although it is crazy we can't imagine life without them.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES! WE LOVE!
WOW! I am so glad Josie was not Josie and Joseph. I would be pulling my hair out right now if we had had twins. Kiss those babies for me. Hey, if you want to pass along that cute brown velour outfit of Mias, I am more than willing to take it.
2 comments:
WOW! I am so glad Josie was not Josie and Joseph. I would be pulling my hair out right now if we had had twins. Kiss those babies for me.
Hey, if you want to pass along that cute brown velour outfit of Mias, I am more than willing to take it.
Please give the babies a big hug and a big smooch. I hope we get to see you soon. Love, Haydee.
Post a Comment