Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mia and Mason

This is for our Grandmas and Grandpas who don't get to watch us grow or see us as much as they would like. We miss you and love you more!

4 comments:

Dawna and Matt said...

I cant believe how advanced your children always are. Mine dont sing until they are 3. It is so cute how well they get along. Darling! Love you more! Dawna

FarrEver Family said...

What Darling babies you have. I just wanted to let you know that you are one amazing person. I don't know one person's family who would talk so positively about and miss them so much while they are gone. You have a great family, but they obviously know how much they lack without you around. I was telling them that you put I miss you on the end of all my blogs, I just think you miss your family, thus missing me because I am so close. Oh well, I'll take the love where I can get it.
LOve you more!
Amy

Grandma H said...

Really Great video.
She sings beautifully and
HE IS WALKING
Grandpa Hyde

Dave and Jen said...

Sure make me cry. They're getting big too fast. It looks so fun to have twins. Which I always wanted. You can enjoy them for me too. We hope to see you soon . Miss and love you more.
jen