Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Broken Bones! OUCH!!
Our poor little Nathan Broke his arm Saturday night. He was playing around on the Trampoline with the kids and fell off. We were sure that he had broke both bones but fortunately it was only one. They were able to reset it and put a cast on. He was very tough. It is his right hand so he is having a hard time doing things but figuring it out. I think he has enjoyed getting out of chores and having everyone wait on him hand and foot. He feels better everyday though so that will soon come to a stop. I tell you, there is nothing worse than knowing that your child is in pain and you can't do a thing for them. How I wish I could have gone through that instead. The only thing I can say is thank Heaven for modern medicine. He doesn't remember a thing about them setting his arm or putting on the cast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
We love you Nate. I wish I was there to take care of you too, casts are the worst. Have your mom sign my name for me. Aunt Dawna
Ohhhh!!! pooooor guy. I can not even imagine the pain. Ouch. I hope he feels better. (for now enjoy the pampering the cast is going to come off). Take care, love, Haydee.
We are sorry Nater. We hope the Skeleton Shirt we sent you helped the pain a little. Noah has a matching one. Maybe you can both wear it on the same day and pretend you are twins wh live a long way a part.
PS Deb I got them at Old Navy last Halloween for 8 pennies! Cool Huh?
How did you like the dress? I have meant to send it forever.
Hey best buddy
You didn't break that just so I would feel sorry for you did you?
Love Grandpa
OWWWIE! That is no fun Nate! We hope you feel better soon.
Ayden sure misses his friend over there in Kentucky!
Post a Comment