Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

First day of school!

Yes, Thats right. The first day of school. I can't believe our summer is over. The boys started on wednesday and so far they are all happy and excited. Tyler is in fifth grade and enjoying being the oldest in the school. Cameron is in fourth and was very nervous about all the changes and increased responsibilities but has relaxed some now that he knows his teacher and what to expect. Nate is in first grade and still very excited about school. So ready or not, here we go. Another year of school has begun.

2 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

They all look so cute in their new clothes. We don't start for another two wks. I hope they had a good day. We miss you

Chachita said...

Sooo fast!!!!!??? Another year is going by so fast. They look ready. My girls won't start until tuesday. I am not ready. Love, Haydee.