Saturday, August 16, 2008
Just when you think crazy can't get more crazy!!
We usually start with a bath because both babies are so messy I can't bring myself to put on clean clothes until they are clean. Then we feed both babies. Then they entertain themselves while I try to get stuff done. I feel like the only things I am getting done however are the messes they are making while entertaining themselves. Oh well, what can you do! At the end of the day another bath is usually required and then off to bed. On this particular day every drawer and cupboard was emptied in about 20 minutes. It's not wonder why I don't make cookies very offten
Just thought I would throw this one on here to share a little of my day. .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I can say I only had one busy one. Not two. But its still fun. You will look back and just laugh. We still laugh at Gabe. He has empted the flour into the sugar, empted the trash and painted my car and wheels green with the house paint and more... Of course we took pictures too. We all need busy ones. You just have double duty. This is such a fun age. And I'm missing it. I would be right there laughing with you. Hope you see them soon.
only you could have so much fun with that. The Lord knew what he was doing sending them to you(though you might not think so) 6 busy ones and you are always smiling, but I suppose with faces like theirs how can you not. Love you the most! Love them the Most!Dawna
That realy sounds crazy!!! It is worth it, isn't it? Is Mason walking at all? (to add a little more crazyness) but then again "a little" more it's nothing when you already have a lot!!! love, haydee.
Those kids of yours are TOO CUTE!! It almost makes me desire a set of twins myself. . . ALMOST! Fun pics!!
They are getting so big!!! I really do miss Lexington. I'm almost ready to come home:). we miss you guys!
I guess that the Lord knew what He was doing after all. You can handle the confusion but I am not so sure about Kevin.
What a great group.
Love Grandpa Hyde
I can't believe that they are 1
That makes me so sad, that I have only met them once. They are so stinkin cute, and I love it that they are naughty. I can't wait until they get to be 2 or 3, to see how they talk and communicate. I can't imagine having 2 that age, I bet it is so much work, but more fun that it makes it totally worth it. I love reading your blog, so keep posting! It is how I get me Debbie fix!
Love you!
You need a nap. (everyday)
Post a Comment