Family is EVERYTHING!
I still can't believe we have TWO!!!!
Oh they are so sweet! I don't know if it is harder to see video than pictures or if it is just the sound of your voice that makes me miss you so much more!!!They are adorable!
So beautiful! I miss you guys! Wish we could live closer to each other. Love you guys!
They are soooooo cute!!!! growing fast and getting more beautiful and handsome. Please give them a big hug for me. Love, Haydee.
I love how Mia only uses her left leg. So cute.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh they are so sweet! I don't know if it is harder to see video than pictures or if it is just the sound of your voice that makes me miss you so much more!!!
They are adorable!
So beautiful! I miss you guys! Wish we could live closer to each other. Love you guys!
They are soooooo cute!!!! growing fast and getting more beautiful and handsome. Please give them a big hug for me. Love, Haydee.
I love how Mia only uses her left leg. So cute.
Post a Comment