Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Too Cute!!

My mom bought me these cute outfits way before the babies were even born. I have to addmit at the time I thought they would never fit. They just looked so dang big. The next thing I know I have to put them on befor the twins outgrow them. Time is going so fast and the babes are getting so dang big. Mason is almost crawling and they are both all over the place already. I have a feeling that my Life is going to change drastically with every new stage of their lives. It is such a blast though and I love every minute of it. Of course they were a big hit at church.

4 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

So Darling! Thanks for the new post!
Give those kids loves from their Oregon cousins!

Chachita said...

They are soooooooooo cute!!!!!! I just want to hug them.
It looks like Mia is going to need a new hat pretty soon, doesn't she?
Lots of love, Haydee.

Marissa said...

Yes, I LOVED these outfits! They looked adorable matching!

Hydes said...

So cute it makes me excited for SPRING!!!!