Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Way to go Ty!

In art at school the kids were given a topic and then had to do a picture about that topic. Tyler's picture was chosen for his class to be displayed in the Fayette county elementary art show. We were pretty proud of him.

He obviously got his dads talent!!

We took the whole family to the art show to take a look. There was a cool little fountain so I took a picture. We are getting to be quite the group. I think we need a few more!! OK maybe not!

3 comments:

FarrEver Family said...

Tyler, I could never draw that good of picture! It is super awesome. You have got real talent man! Way to Go!

Marissa said...

You have such a sweet little family! OK, maybe not so little... but very very sweet!

Hydes said...

Great Job Ty!!! We sure miss you guys!!!