Nate has his 6th birthday on Jan 31st. He is such a fun boy I just had so share some things with you.
He was born in pullman, Wa
His favorite color is green
He has the best smile!!
When he smiles really big he has a little dimple
He also has the best frown
He is the worlds best pouter.
When he laughs you can't help but laugh too!
He loves to please
He is really smart and loves to learn
He loves to play with his brothers
He is a great big brother
He loves to smother the babies with kisses
He alway tells me I am cute and gives kisses and hugs all the time
He I very snuggly
He is very sneakey
He is the worlds best 6 year old!!!
We love you Nate!



2 comments:
Little Nater! What a good guy! Noah, especially loves and misses you!
Nate!!! you are such a good boy and we all love you very much. You are fun to be with, and you are such a big boy. Love, Haydee.
Post a Comment