Family is EVERYTHING!
I do not get the last comment made. It leads to a weird website. I hope you understand it Debs, hope you aren't getting weirdos. Anywho...Nate is a handsome man and we love him.
Happy Birthday Nate! We wish were with you to celebrate your fun day! Love - Ayden, Chase, Brielle, & Shaylie
Happy Birthday Nate!!! I have to agree with you that he has the best smile and pout. I guess you can't have one without the other.
Happy late Birthday cute little Nate. Porter sure misses you!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I do not get the last comment made. It leads to a weird website. I hope you understand it Debs, hope you aren't getting weirdos. Anywho...Nate is a handsome man and we love him.
Happy Birthday Nate! We wish were with you to celebrate your fun day! Love - Ayden, Chase, Brielle, & Shaylie
Happy Birthday Nate!!! I have to agree with you that he has the best smile and pout. I guess you can't have one without the other.
Happy late Birthday cute little Nate. Porter sure misses you!!!
Post a Comment