By far for me the best part of being home was just hanging out with my family and being a part of thier everyday lives for a bit. The kids loved it when papa would mow the lawn because he always let them Help.....I mean Ride!!! Even Buffy their dog had to get in on the fun. I know My family is not perfect but to me they always will be the best there is!! I miss them all so much and can't wait until we can go home again.
1 comment:
What a great Papa. Brings back memories of my kids "Helping Papa".
Miss them. I had a hard time looking at all the pictures from home. I'm glad that you updated your blog.Since the rest of the family has a hard time updating theirs blogs. I was waiting for pictures of their summer fun. So Thanks.
Post a Comment