Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun day with My best Friend!

While I was in CDA I got spend a day with my best friend Jenne and her cute kids. Our kids are all very close in age and it was so fun to be with them again. Jenne is a prof. Photographer and so while we were at the park playing around she snapped a few pictures of my kids. I love them and think they are amazing. Thanks for the great day and awesome pictures and memories!

4 comments:

Jeske Family said...

Gosh i miss you all sooooo much holy cow pictures are amazing you have such cute kids and aunt debbie you look so beautiful!!!! this summer was amazing we all miss you guys so much

Dawna and Matt said...

Who is your Best Friend????? Just kidding I know how much you love Jenne.

Kristen said...

Those are great pics. I didn't realize that Mason's hair was so blond and Mia's has a touch of red! And you know you are gorgeous, right? So fun. Looks like a fun summer, family is awesome.

Jenne said...

It was so hard to leave,we never get enough time together. We loved every minute we were able to spend with you and I pretty much cried the whole way home!
Oh how I miss having my best friend down the road......isn't Kevin getting ready to retire yet and move home?