Last weekend we decided to take the kids to Cincinatti for some school shopping and a trip to the zoo! The weather was great and we had a ton of fun. Then Kevin took Ty and Cam to a Reds baseball game while I hung out with the other four at the Hotel. We love going to Cincinatti and getting away for a little bit. It's nice to have Kevin all to our selves.
(Ty was playing around with the camera and messed up the coloring somehow. we didn't notice for a while so sorry about the red!)




2 comments:
Wow! Thanks for the all the awesome pictures of you when you went home. It's look like you all had a blast. It's makes me sad that we missed all the fun stuff. Especially the trip to Coulee. But I'm glad you were there to enjoy it all.
Super fun time! I need to do that with my family!
Post a Comment