Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Friday, August 7, 2009

My baby twins are two!!!

July 25, 2009 My baby twins turned two a few weeks ago. Wow how fast the time has gone. They are so much fun and we feel so blessed to have them. Boy are the ever busy but we love it. They bring so much fun into our family. Happy birthday babies. We love you

6 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

Time does fly by. i can't wait to see. I love the cake. What a cute idea. We miss you.

Dawna and Matt said...

Are they only 2? We were letting 1 year olds cross the street by themselves? They are too cute!

Tyler and Mikin Morton said...

What an adorable idea to split the cake frosting...
And to think your youngest is two. My youngest started nursery last month and I feel like my life is finally getting to a stage of normality. Somewhat... Wish I could have seen you while you were visiting but I am sure you were busy with family. Maybe next time. Have a fun summer, while it lasts!!!

FarrEver Family said...

Seriously looks like a ton of fun! Wish we could have been there. It always makes me miss U on mile stones like that...and getting those two to the age of two is quite a milestone! I love you!

Genesee Lutheran Parish Blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Genesee Lutheran Parish Blog said...

So now if my memory wants to work right I should be abled to remember the twins birthday since it is the same day as our Byron's. He was born July 25, 2002, so a few years older of course but I am betting he is gonig to think it is really cool taht he has cousins who's birthday is the same as his.
Love- Aunt Linda