The babies where running around the other day with these hat's on so I took a few pictures. Then Lexi wanted her picture taken (of Course). We were doing great until I did something, I don't even remember what, and it was all drama from there. It made for a cute picture though
My Drama QUEEN!!!!
So cute. The babies are adorable and that picture of Lexi is priceless. She also looked great in her color show. Tell them all how much we love them and miss them and by the way, you better teach Mia Kimberlee's name as well! Love you all
2 comments:
So cute. The babies are adorable and that picture of Lexi is priceless. She also looked great in her color show. Tell them all how much we love them and miss them and by the way, you better teach Mia Kimberlee's name as well! Love you all
Drama Queen for sure. And The twins are so big. I'm sad that you are not coming/ But we will see you soon..
Post a Comment