Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Pinewood Derby!

Cameron had his pinewood derby a few weeks ago and did pretty well. He took 4th and gets to go to districts later this months. Tyler and Nate both raced in the outlaw race and had fun. I still think the best part is making the cars with their dad. Mia and Mason didn't care much for the racing but they loved the ballons!!!

2 comments:

Priebe Family said...

Way to go Cam. Seth took 4th place in our pinewood as well. The only difference is that we only have 4 scouts in our troop! It was a really cute car though and that has to count for something! You can see pictures of it on our blog. Love you!

Chachita said...

Way to go Cameron!!!! you are soooo good.
The babies look very cute in their hats and I also have 2 drama queens I feel your pain.
I'm glad that Lexi felt good enough to go to her show. It looks like she had fun. We are so proud of all of you and we love you. Haydee.