Friday, March 13, 2009
Dancing colors!
This morning Lexi had her "Dancing colors" show at Preschool. They have been working on this for weeks. Each child was assigned a color (lexi was purple) and had to wear that color for the show. Well yesterday Lexi woke up with a fever and spent the day sleeping on the couch. She was so worried she would have to miss her show. At 2:00 in the morning I heard Lex calling me (she was on my floor). When I asked her what she needed she told me that she had said a prayer so that she could go to her show. I told her that was great and we would see in the morning. She was a little better but still had a small fever but I just didn't have the heart to keep her home. So we druged her up with Tylenol and went to her show. She did great and I have to say she had the best curtsy of them all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Lex! What a Doll. I need her here to teach Ele how to not be afraid of her shadow let alone other people! Love You
Hey Debbie, this is Meagan (Griffitts) Zastrow. I was doing some blog hopping and found that you had a blog and thought I would see what you are up to. I see that your family has grown a bit since we left Kentucky. Brent just got accepted to University of Kentucky Dental School so we will be moving back to Lexington this summer. We are very excited to be coming back to Kentucky and would love to stay in contact with you and your family. Our blog is brentandmeagan@blogspot.com.
Post a Comment