Monday, March 23, 2009
Lexi's first fish!
One of Kevin's farms has a pond that they stock with fish so we took the kids fishing the other day. Lexi was a natural. She caught her first fish and then three more. The boys were all jealous of her talent. It took Cameron a several tries and lots of patience. The Highlight of the day for me however was watching Cameron cast...pole and all!! Then watching Kevin fish for a fishing pole. He did eventually get it and we had a good laugh. The weather was great and the babies loved being outside. Love, love, love spring!
Look close or you might miss her fish!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Very pretty pictures but I was not able to read what you wrote. Could you change the color of the font so I can see better, please. I guess I'm going blind.
You make it everything sooo fun for the children. I wish we lived closed so we can enjoy your funness!!!
The babies look sooo big. Lots of Love, Haydee.
I can see!!!!!. Thank you Debbie. Love, Haydee.
Hey Debbie! I saw your comment on Kristens...I'm SO EXCITED!! Back to Georgetown! That is wonderful news for me! :) Yes, very hard to leave TC...I still play over there, too many good friends! But, when is the big move? Let me know how we can help!
Good for Lexi out fishing the boys! Your babies are way too cute!
Love the updates.Lexi you make us girls proud. Good job on catching all the fish.
Post a Comment