Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Football

Tyler and Cameron are playing football and doing great. It is really fun to watch them play together. Tyler Cameron Cameron getting ready to run the ball! Tyler Blocking (Don't worry. I don't expect any of you to know which one they are) This is what we end up doing during games! Lexi even managed to step on a bee. OUCH! We put a mud patch on it. She loved that!!

2 comments:

Dave and Jen said...

Your boys are the Stellers. We play the Stellers this saturday. How funny. They are a tough team. Football is sure a blast to watch. I go to all of Joshs practices. I would say I finally know how the game works. I don't have little ones to watch anymore so I'm able to enjoy the games. Good Luck Boys. Have fun.
Miss you.

Grandma H said...

Wish I was there to watch them. I know they are doing great.
Granpa Hyde