When ever babies are grumpy or I just need a little bit of time to finish sweeping or moping or vacuuming or just sitting without both babies right under foot I send them outside with Lex. There is no where else they would rather be. The only problem is that they get really dirty. I can't figure out why!!!! Lexi doesn't like getting dirty. Oh wait, is that a worm in her hand!
7 comments:
all my love, haydee.
A dirty kid means a happy childhood!
The kids are super cute and growing up so fast! Hugs and kisses to all from all of us!
Wow, they are really growing and changing. They are so cute! Hugs and kisses for all of your cutie kids from us.
Debbie! I'm just getting caught up on your blog again - your kids are SO cute!
Way to go Lexie
Bring Them Home!!!!
Post a Comment