Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Ty!

The big 13. I can't believe Tyler is 13 already. He is such an amazing boy in so many ways. 13 REASONS WE LOVE YOU 1. You were our first! 2. You Give great Hugs and you always seem to know when I need one. 3. You have always had a way of sensing someone else's pain. 4. You are a great big brother. 5. You are a great baby sitter and always willing. 6. You are an amazing artist and always help your brothers and sister draw things for homework. 7. You are very smart. 8. I love how much you love to read! 9. You are very funny. 10. Little kids love you and you are great with them. 11. You are great at making movies. 12. I love how much you live for and love your Cousins. 13. You love your family more than anything and you always try to choose the right. You are a great big brother and Son Tyler and we are very grateful to have you in our family. These pictures in the slide show above are just a few of the many sides of Tyler and there is a great memory to go with each one. We love you Ty and are so proud of you.

2 comments:

Dawna and Matt said...

Tyler you are amazing and such a good example! I love you the MOST!!

Priebe Family said...

We love you too Tyler! So glad that you are a part of out family! Happy Birthday:)