Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

My rental house!

I've been promising these forever! This is for my our sisters and parents so that you all can have an idea of where we are.
Front of house
Office off of entry....and Maggie
I think you should all just come see us in person and see it for yourself but for now hopefully this helps a little. Love you all.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Dawna and Matt said...

I love it, it's beautiful. Thanks it helps a little bit I know you dont just talk to me on the phone when you are in the entry, office, or living room. I need a tour, and I will come soon!!!

Priebe Family said...

I love it Deb! Thanks for putting those on here. I have to admit I was still picturing you in your other house. This will help me! Love you!