Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sisters!

I love how much these two love each other. They have so much fun being girls together. I am so glad they are close in age. Mia adores Lex and Lexi loves being the other mother and taking care of Mia. When Lexi is home they are always together. I loved how they were both sitting the same way so I had to take a picture. I went into check on them before I went to bed the other night and this is how they were sleeping. They share a queen bed so they have plenty of room but seem to always be right next to eachother.

2 comments:

Ben & Carly said...

I love that your kids run cross country! I have so many good memories of doing that when I was a kid, I hope livy and luke get into it. I love these pictures of your girls, having a sister is really one of life's greatest joys!

Priebe Family said...

They are sooo cute! Everyone needs a sister! I am so glad that they have each other! Their profiles look so much a like!