Our little Lexi Lue graduated last week from Preschool. It is official! She is growing up. I cant believe how fast the years go by. I am not looking forward to kindergarten although she is excited. She just tells me that she will stay home on the days when she wants to be with me and go to school on the others for a little bit. If only it were that easy.

Lexi with her friends!

Getting a little sad at not seeing her teachers anymore. (She got over that pretty quick!)


After graduation we had a little party to celebrate. Way to go Lex. We love you.
5 comments:
Congratulations Miss Lexi!
Wow, kindergarten coming up, that makes me want to cry. I can't belive how much she looks like a younger Cameron.
I just soooo wish that she and Micah could go to to Kintdergarten together. She is such a little cutie. I can't wait to see what trouble her and micah get into this time!
Congrats Graduate! She is such a doll. I agree with Amy, I wish that Lex and Ele could start kindergarden together, she could introduce the world of talking to other people to El. They seem so different, it will be fun to see them together. WE CANT WAIT!!!!
She's so cute. That was sweet that sho will miss her teachers. She must have a great teachers.
congrats! We love you Lexi
Way to go Lexi! I was just thinking that I ought to do something cool for Mark when he finishes for the year since he did not get a graduation. It has been so fun teaching him at home the only thing that makes sending him next year bearable is that he will be with Aaron. Love you all!
Post a Comment