So I am back home after a long and awesome six weeks with family. I took a ton of pictures that I will post later but by far my favorite are the ones Kevin's sister Amy took of my kids. I just had to share them with everyone. There are a lot but how do I choose between them, there are so many good ones. I know I am a bit prejudice but I can't help it.... I think my kids are really cute!
TYLER
CAMERON
NATHAN
ALEXIS AND MICAH (COUSIN)
LEXI
MIA
MASON
TWINS
BOYS
GIRLS
Great pictures! I love how Amy captured your kids personalities perfectly. She's got talent but it does help to have such cute kids and adults to work with:)
Those pics are so adorable. Your right how do you choose on a few. I wish I was closer to Amy. We need our family pictures done again soon. Michael was 6 mos old when we did ours last. Well, I'm glad your home. I look forward to all the pictures. Hope to see you soon.
Your family is just beautiful. Can't believe you were out here for 6 weeks and I didn't even see you. I have been busy with my family too so it is understandable. have a great rest of the summer. J Gatten
9 comments:
Great pictures! I love how Amy captured your kids personalities perfectly. She's got talent but it does help to have such cute kids and adults to work with:)
Adorable!
Great pictures! Glad you're back!
Welcome back! The pictures look great.
Those pics are so adorable. Your right how do you choose on a few. I wish I was closer to Amy. We need our family pictures done again soon. Michael was 6 mos old when we did ours last. Well, I'm glad your home. I look forward to all the pictures. Hope to see you soon.
I love the new haircut. You look so beautiful.
Your family is just beautiful. Can't believe you were out here for 6 weeks and I didn't even see you. I have been busy with my family too so it is understandable. have a great rest of the summer. J Gatten
oh i miss you all so much the pictures are so great! all of you guys are adorable! and Aunt Debbie gorgeous!
Oh how I miss them!!!!!
Post a Comment