Kevin asked me how many times they would have to throw flour all over my kitchen before I decide to move it. I told him when I get tired of taking their picture! Besides, if it's not flour it would be something else!
Okay, I have to say that I can remember Nathan getting to the flour underneath your cabinets in Pullman. This picture is so sweet! I love it, I am so glad you leave the flour there and capture these adroable moments. They are so cute, and I love that they look totally caught. Darling!
4 comments:
Okay, I have to say that I can remember Nathan getting to the flour underneath your cabinets in Pullman. This picture is so sweet! I love it, I am so glad you leave the flour there and capture these adroable moments.
They are so cute, and I love that they look totally caught. Darling!
For cute!! Reminds me of my days as a mother of many toddlers. Enjoy!! J
They are so cute, I bet they help eachother get explore new things all the time. How fun.
I think you are very patient not to move the flour but they are so very cute! At least it is not sugar that gets so sticky!
Post a Comment