Tuesday, January 19, 2010
TROUBLE with a capital T!
I knew it was way to quiet! Mason found the hair foam and thought it looked like fun. It is moments like these that make you realize your babies are smarter than we give them credit for. They totally know they are doing something wrong when they go to hide in the closet in order to not get caught. Of course I was trying to look stern so that they would know it was wrong at the same time telling them not to move so I could take some pictures. Do you think they got my point! Which point I'm not sure. Oh well. They are only little for so long. (Sorry that my babes don't have any pants on. They are potty trained but that also means that they go in to go potty on their own and half the time come back out without their pants!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
They are so cute and I am so glad that you are enjoying them. You are the perfect mom for twins (or anything else) Love You!
Post a Comment