Happy Birthday Tyler! The big 13!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween 2009!!!

Friday night we had a great trunk-or-treat with our ward. The kids had a great time and got so much candy. Monkey SEE, Monkey DO!!! These little monkeys won runner up for best kids costume! Saturday night per tradition we went over to some friends house for soup and bread and hot cider and of course trick or treating. Several families come so it is lots of fun. The kids love going trick or treating with all their friends. Thanks Carlsons for a great night! Some of you may be asking how I came up with this Idea for my twins. Really all you have to do is spend a few minutes with them to know why. Kevin took the older kids around Trick-or-Treating while I stayed with the babies. The following pictures are a few examples of why they are Monkey SEE and Monkey DO! And No, I did not pose them. I just had to follow them around with the camera and they took care of the rest. (This is only about 45 minutes of the day but really all day everyday is more of the same. Where one goes the other follows!)

8 comments:

Lora said...

That is adorable! Your kids are so cute! It was fun to see them all dressed up yesterday!

Priebe Family said...

So cute! Did you make their costumes or find them somewhere? You are so clever and wish you were closer to inspire me to be more creative! Everyone looked adorable, tell them I love them!

Ashlee said...

Really, I don't know how you get anything done. Those two are CRAZY busy! good thing they're super cute.

FarrEver Family said...

So cute Deb! I think you did amazing with their costumes...all of them. Is Tyler getting too old for it?
Sure LOVE your family. You should definitely get to come for swiss days next year...kevin and hunting seriously? But it was nice to see him!

djwestoverfam.blogspot.com said...

THey all look so cute. i see tyler didn't dress up. Josh didn't either. I guess they are getting to old. Well we will see you in a couple of weeks. David and I sat down and planned out the week. see you soon.

Gatten Gang said...

Halloween is so fun and your twins are just darling!!!
Debbie, you are such a busy mom but so full of fun! J

Gary and Shelice Murphy said...

Oh, you brought back so many memories. People ask me how I made it when the boys were little...to tell you the truth I don't know...you just do it. Thanks for sharing your monkeys...they are so precious. My boys didn't go out this year...so sad not having any little ones. If by chance your happen to be in Utah around July 4th we'd love to see you!

Kristen said...

That is so stinkin' cute. Looks like a fun time. Sometimes it's hard looking at these pictures because I sure miss my friends in Lexington. Those kids are sure growing up fast!