Today when I told the babies it was time for naps Mason took off running. I got Mia tucked into bed and went searching for Mason. This is where I found him!!
Just one more Reason I call them my MONKEYS!!!
How the heck! That is impressive. what a good girl Mia is... just going right to bed. Or.... did Mason learn that from Mia? I can never remember who is SEE and DO! Either way they are SOOOO cute it doesn't really matter.
Hope you don't mind, but I linked to your blog from Ashlee's, and Grandma Rita needs to keep up on the Hyde clan! Your family looks great, miss you all! Maybe we can pull off a visit this month...
5 comments:
Not surprised!!!
wow! I thought I had a climber, but it's nothing compared to that!
How the heck! That is impressive. what a good girl Mia is... just going right to bed. Or.... did Mason learn that from Mia? I can never remember who is SEE and DO!
Either way they are SOOOO cute it doesn't really matter.
Hope you don't mind, but I linked to your blog from Ashlee's, and Grandma Rita needs to keep up on the Hyde clan! Your family looks great, miss you all! Maybe we can pull off a visit this month...
That is really scary! What a pill but so cute and proud of himself! I'm surprised you found him! Tell everyone we love them!
Post a Comment