So the foaling/breeding season is officially over and we are off to new adventures. After such a busy six months and being on call 24/7 we could hardly wait to get out of town. So we went to Cincinnati for the night with our great friends Tony and Karen and their cute kids. Kevin, Tony, Cameron and Lexi (yes Lexi) went to a Reds game while Karen and I kept the rest of the kids at the Hotel for a little late night swim. The next morning there was more swimming, lots of shopping(much to Kevin's dismay. He was a trooper though herding all the kids so that I could Shop) and great company. Thanks Mendez Klan for going with us. We had a great time.



1 comment:
I wish I could have been there...Mostly for the shopping and to see the torture look on my brothers face:) Love ya KEV!
Post a Comment